Thursday, May 16, 2019

Disorganization


I don't DARE post another infrared photograph for a while!   :-)  When I was on my walk the other day, I brought both cameras, and believe me, I have a ton of infrared photographs.  I just need to be judicious about posting them!  Anyhow, as I walked along the water, I saw a line of ducks paddling toward me.  So I started taking pictures.  At first I thought I would end up with a photograph of all the ducks in formation.  But I kept photographing, and eventually some of the ducks turned around and headed back the way they came.  So I think that this is a funnier photograph, with ducks facing in two different directions - disorganized.  Please click on the image so you can see the ducks in more detail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud when I read your commentary about the ducks! Love the color of the rocks. betsey