Friday, May 10, 2019

The Photographers, 2004


I didn't find anything to photograph today.  I was out running errands and then doing some yardwork when I got home.  But I can't have a blank blog.  We have been cleaning out the garage, and I found two cartons of CD's that are copies of everything I shot back from 2001 to about 2007.  Some of the CD's are unreadable because of their age...   :-(  The majority of them can be read and I have copied some of the files on them to an external hard drive.  I have been going through them to see what I can find.  This is a shot I did back in 2004 when Liz and Amy were visiting for Thanksgiving.  It is down at the beach at sunset.  I am so thrilled that the both of them are such good photographers - that they love to record the world around them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this photo of them and love them. Where did 15 years go?
Joan

Anonymous said...

I'm glad they both inherited the "photography gene" from their dad :-) Our mom and her twin sister printed thousands of photos and put them in albums during our growing years. It's wonderful to have a record of so many memorable family moments. Hope Liz and Amy continue...betsey

Anonymous said...

What a nice picture! Love them too!! Trace