Tuesday, May 14, 2019

I Went for a Walk Today...


I decided that I needed to get out for some exercise, since it was no longer raining today.  Not only did I need the walk, but I also needed to come up with some new photographs that I haven't taken in the side yard!  So I walked a total of three miles, and it took me two hours, because I stopped every ten feet to take another photograph!  I brought two cameras with me - the regular one that takes color photographs, and the infrared one, that I used for this photo.  I just love the strange magical look that I get with infrared.  This could look like a photograph after a snowstorm at first glimpse.  It really is wondrous, isn't it?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As soon as I looked at this I thought of Snow, which New Hampshire had yesterday. It is supposed to be SPRING! Great photo but I would rather see sunshine and flowers! :-)
Joan

Anonymous said...

Stunning !!!

ken schwarz said...

Before reading the text and before enlarging the photo, I thought for sure this was an old winter image that you found while cleaning out your garage. This picture has a beautiful quality about it and now, perhaps, I am gaining some appreciation for the wonderful effects that can be realized from your Magic Camera. A very nice photo indeed!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was snow when I first looked at the photo. An amazing bit of trickery! I really like this photo because of the solitude of the scene with empty benches. betsey

Anonymous said...

This is one of your best infrared photos yet!! We love the whole mood and loneliness and simplicity in this image. Bravo to you and your Magic Camera!! Babs and Will