Saturday, May 18, 2019

Sculling


I just missed it.  What?  At the very top of the photograph notice that there are two rowing shells with crews, ALMOST in the picture!  Duh!  I was carefully paying attention to the to shells in the foreground and never noticed the boats in the top of the frame.  I am not sure, but maybe they are a distraction but I wished I had them in the frame, so that I could decide later whether or not to include them in the photo.  Anyhow, I like the design of this with strips of water and scullers and water and sandbar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am amazed how close the sculls are to each other. Guess they have to be synchronized...I thought the other sculls in the top photo were distracting because I was so focused on the two together. betsey

Ken Spencer said...

Hi Betsey: I think the boats were not all that close. I was using a telephoto lens, and that tends to condense space and make it appear that the boats are closer than they look.