Sunday, May 5, 2019

Fresh Bread


I am so spoiled!  I walked into the kitchen, as I did yesterday, and Kathy was working away with the KitchenAid mixer.  This happens all the time.  "What are you making?" I ask.  "Bread" was the answer yesterday.  And here it is!  A loaf of white bread.  Other days it might be cinnamon rolls, or, these days, hot cross buns.  Needless to say, this was delicious.  We had it for breakfast, toasted, and then for lunch, I had a slice, cut in small pieces, which I dipped into olive oil.  Yummm.  What a treat!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Homemade bread is one of the best foods and that loaf looks delicious!! It's so nice baking is one of Aunt Kate's talents. Trace

Anonymous said...

Looks delicious...and you are spoiled! :-)

Joan

Anonymous said...

That is the most beautiful loaf of bread I've ever seen. Kathy is a Master Baker!!! And I bet it's even more delicious than it looks...Enjoy! betsey