Friday, May 31, 2019

Dumb Me!


When I walked down the street to photograph the house under construction, I passed by this garden, two doors down.  The woman has all kinds of interesting things growing out front.  This is a variegated fern, which is green with a purple color running down the center of the length of the stem.  A week or two ago, I remember looking at it when I was on my walk, and thinking how beautiful it was.  I was carrying two cameras - the infrared one, and the normal, color camera.  I *thought* that I photographed this group of ferns with both cameras, but I can't find the color version, so I guess I only shot it in infrared.  Bummer!  I looked at it yesterday, and the plant was starting to fade - the leaves were a bit more beat up.  I will keep my eye on it, and photograph it in color when I get a chance, if it starts looking better.  Meanwhile, here is the IR version.

No comments: