Sunday, January 18, 2009

More Snow

I woke up to more snow this morning, and it was still snowing so I ran around looking out the windows hoping for a photo.  I didn't have time to go outside, and guess what - it shows in how lame my photos are!  Some days it is more difficult than others to find something meaningful.  Today was one of those days.  Even though big flakes were falling, I had trouble showing that - I tried changing the focus of the lens manually, but I just couldn't capture how it looked.  This image begins to capture the look.  I will try harder tomorrow.

2 comments:

Rogers said...

Jealous again! We only get sunshine here.
xo

Ken Spencer said...

You might be jealous, but you also might get tired of shoveling snow, day after day after day. It snowed again today, leading to even more snow photographs!