Saturday, January 31, 2009

Speckled Sun

I was taking a shower and turned to see all these spots of sunlight on the wall of the shower! They are caused by the holes in the outside lace curtain.  The only problem was, the room was full of steam from the shower and by the time I could dry off and get the camera, the sun had moved and everything had changed!  So the next morning I waited for the correct time, and had no problem photographing before I took my shower.  What does it all mean?  I haven't a clue, but I thought it was kind of interesting.

2 comments:

Rogers said...

Funny the places we find a little bit of beauty. Love it.
Rogers
xo

Amy said...

Oh, neat! I love it, it's so different from what you usually capture. I guess because of the "dots" as opposed to slats or long lines, which I feel like we see more often in shadows. But sunlight in polka dots? So unusual and a treat to see!