Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Night Lights

I was on the way home from my astronomy club meeting, and feeling guilty that I hadn't found a blog photo yet.  I glanced out of the car window as I was driving along the harbor, and saw the reflections of the lights from across the harbor on the water.  Usually there are waves of some size or another, and so it is rare to see the harbor this calm, such that it serves as a mirror.  Then the trick was to make some kind of composition that worked.  I hope you think that this is it.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Photo! It is amazing that the water is so calm - beautiful reflections

Amy said...

Yep, it works! Stunning photo. It looks like a lake.

Anonymous said...

I love the color! But I like the way your eyes keep moving around the photo to check all the different shapes.bsk

Anonymous said...

I love this pic! And, I always love reflection. :)