Wednesday, February 2, 2011

You Want Ice With That?


That's a rhetorical question. You GET ice with everything these days. There is not an option not to have ice with it. I took a bunch of photographs this morning after the ice storm. I have photographed buds and branches covered with ice before, so the trick was to come up with something different. I think I have done that here, because the ice is part of this image, but it is the graphic design that I think is stronger here. I just love the thin little black lines that zig zag throughout the picture. I did get some other nice photos, so I will post some more in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! The ice covered trees were twinkling like diamonds in the sunlight this morning, but I did not get my camera out.
Joan