Thursday, May 22, 2014

Anti-Social


OK, this is absolutely CRAZY!  I was at a red light on a main highway and happened to look over to my right and the first thing I saw was the front wheel of this truck, with SPIKES on it.  This is BEYOND crazy!  I was absolutely stunned!  I mean, who DOES this?  Have I said that this is crazy?  All I could think of was "Anti-Social."  Not to mention dangerous.  I wonder if this is illegal? I got one quick shot off out the front windshield before he drove off.  Oh, and as I drove by him, keeping my distance, I saw his arm - tattooed from wrist to shoulder.  Sigh...  Be sure and click on this to see it in all its horror.

3 comments:

ken schwarz said...

If you think the wheel spikes are crazy, I'll bet the driver's girlfriend is a piece of work!

Photodude Images said...

Every time I see a truck like this being used primarily as personal transportation I think how nice it would be if we would just institute a $5 per gallon gasoline tax. We could use the money to fund the oil availability wars we are fighting (Afghanistan/Iraq) and any leftover could go into the general fund - hopefully lowering my income tax on both accounts. That would allow these people to pay what is their fair share since they insist on using considerably more than they need and asking others to pay for its availability not to mention the soldiers that are in harms way because of this.

Anonymous said...

I thought only James Bond had hubcaps like this to puncture other people's tires. This is crazy!
Joan