Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The Architect


So here's an interesting window display, particularly for Sea Cliff.  These mannequins have been in this window for years now.  I am not sure why I decided to stop and photograph them, but on this day it finally occurred to me that the scene would make a picture. And you know me, I am always looking for pictures.  What seems strange to me, is that these are in the window of an architect's office.  I guess that's why the hard hats.  Can you find the photographer? 

4 comments:

Photodude Images said...

That architect is clearly working hard to erect things.

ken schwarz said...

The photographer, in his signature white shirt, is the reflection in the window of the guy ogling at the unclothed female mannequins through his "zoom" lens!

Anonymous said...

He's safe behind that camera.

ken schwarz said...

The comment from "Anonymous" sounds like it's coming from a wife in denial!