Monday, May 19, 2014

One Face, Two Face...


Today was "Mars Day" at the Cradle of Aviation.  I was invited to the event to set up a display of a couple of my telescopes and an exhibit of a telescope mirror and mirror making tools and some other astronomy stuff.  I gave brief presentations on the different kinds of telescopes, and how they work.  I always bring this demonstration telescope for the students to look through.  What is amazing about this photo is that I have the face of another student imaged by the lens in the front of this demonstration telescope!  I saw this image and shot really quickly but only got two frames.  I love this photograph! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is very cool!! :)

Anonymous said...

Very cool, indeed! I like that the young students are being exposed to your love of telescopes and astronomy...bsk