Thursday, September 18, 2014

ALWAYS Have Your Camera Handy!


When am I going to learn?  I had the window seat outbound, and Kathy had it heading home.  So I left my camera in the backpack under the seat in front of me.  It was cloudy most of the way, so no need for the camera.  UNTIL it was time to let down from cruise altitude.  We were descending through a cloud deck, and suddenly there was the sun reflecting off the water!  So I went to grab it and realized there was no time!  So I quickly grabbed my iPhone and made this shot.  This looks OK, and you might wonder why I am disappointed it wasn't done with a camera.  It's just that the quality would be so much better, if I wanted to make a large print.  A pretty amazing scene, isn't it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Good timing - even though makeshift!! bsk