Monday, September 1, 2014

Tired of Montauk Photos?


I hope you are not bored with my Montauk photos yet.  I was there for a few days and shot so many interesting photographs, that I could post on the blog for two weeks, and I may do just that.  There are so many photogenic things in Montauk that it is not even funny.  These are surfboards leaning against the drift fence at Ditch Plains, the surfer's beach.  I have never seen so many surfboards in one place!  Of course, it's the deep blue sky that makes this photograph.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So many things to like in this photo: the flag flying against the blue sky, the drift fence along the tall grasses, the colorful surfboards. Wonderful beach scene! Keep the Montauk photos coming!! bsk

Ken Spencer said...

Hi Betsey: Thanks for your vote of confidence! I will keep them coming... :-)