Saturday, May 27, 2017

The Pitcher is Out!


Guess how I took this photograph...  Right, playing with the drone again!  I have been trying to figure out how to make interesting photographs with my new flying machine.  I have seen young kids playing baseball on this diamond but the problem is that you are not allowed to fly drones over people.  Of course that law doesn't include the drone pilot!  So I thought of this photograph and even thought of the title I would use, before taking the photograph.  I have not gone off the deep end - I am just having fun.  Please click on the photograph to see more detail.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a kid at heart! Very funny and so recognizable in your standard dress.
Joan

Ken Spencer said...

Thanks Joan. I forgot about my "standard dress" . :-)

Anonymous said...

OMG! This is so cool!!! I knew it was you lying in the center because of your white shirt!! Must be so much fun trying out different ways to use your drone...betsey

Anonymous said...

Very creative. Looks like a scene out of American Beauty.