Tuesday, May 16, 2017

You Have Probably Been Wondering...


You have probably been wondering what I have been doing with my new drone.  The answer is "not much," mainly because of weather.  We have had a lot of rain and high winds over the last couple of weeks which is not conducive to flying.  Today was warm and sunny with light winds, so I took my drone down by the water.  This was the first scene I found, of four fisherman at the point.  I told them what I was going to do, and they were fine with it - they just said "just don't scare the fish away."  OK, so this isn't the worlds greatest photo but I thought you might enjoy it.  If you click on the photo you can see more detail and the individual fishermen.


3 comments:

ken schwarz said...

By coincidence this morning, I was wondering why your drone has not left the hanger recently. Today's photo is an interesting perspective of four fisherman trying their luck from the rocks.

Anonymous said...

Before I read your caption, I thought this was a closeup of a shoreline, where pebbles settle into patterns in the sand. Then I clicked on the photo and spotted the four fishermen. NEAT! The drone was pretty high to capture them and I got a whole different perspective of what I was seeing. Very cool. Very, very cool!

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you both for your comments! Stay tuned - I can't wait to get out and try some more aerial photography, but all the conditions need to be just right in order to fly.