Sunday, September 23, 2018

California Treescape


On the way out of the California Science Center, I happened to glance back and see this scene.  Wow!  The first thing I noticed was the differences in the diameters of each of the trees, partially because some trees were close to me and others were in the distance.  This difference in the sizes of the tree trunks is what makes this landscape interesting.  Of course the neutral color of the ground is interesting compared to the warm reddish tiles on the building, and for the finishing touch, there are the shiny reflective tiles placed diagonally on the wall of the building.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I first looked at this photo, I thought it was a staged exhibit. The grass does not look real. The colors on the building look fantastic! betsey