Friday, September 7, 2018

The New Fence


I went into town to pick up a pizza for dinner.  I noticed two new fence posts in the ground made out of pressure treated wood, near the pizza shop.  I wondered what the fence was going to look like.  On the way back to the car I saw this brand new fence which was about 30 feet from the new fence posts!  Wow, it is gorgeous, with all the wonderful architectural detailing!  I love that they took so much care to make this special.  So appropriate for Sea Cliff.  Isn't this just beautiful?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fence is beautiful and the top reminds me of a bird house, although I am sure they did it to help the rain drain off. I love with the contrasting roof.
Joan

Anonymous said...

I like the soft green color and the design of the top of the fence post. Nice job. betsey

Anonymous said...

The fence post is neat! If you imagined the inside triangel of the fence post as the point on the roof of the home and the square section of the fencepost as the square section of the roof of the home. Karen