Saturday, September 29, 2018

Seeing the Sights


This is a scene that I took on the way to California.  It is in the vicinity of Bryce Canyon, but it is not Bryce Canyon itself, I don't believe.  It has all the characteristics and colors of Bryce.  I should go on Google Earth and see if I can find Bryce itself.  The interesting thing is that there appears to be some small fires burning on the tops of one of the ridges in the lower part of the photo.  I watched the fire for about 5 minutes or so from our high altitude, but never saw any flames.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing to see the colors and ridges and canons in this photo. Beautiful!
Joan

Anonymous said...

This looks so cool. The front area looks like something found underwater!. betsey

Anonymous said...

The detail is amazing when you click to see it! Karen