Friday, April 12, 2019

Nightscape


I went to a meeting of the Long Island Macintosh User's Club tonight.  I wanted to hear a talk about some software I own, but don't know that much about all its capabilities, and I had a few troubleshooting questions to ask of the club's guru.  When I was leaving, I found it had been raining and I saw this view of the courtyard at New York Institute of Technology.  There was something about the tree that first got my attention, and then the different lights and their reflections in the scene made it complete.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is so much to look at in this photo. It's a lovely quiet place and the rain makes it seem so peaceful. I love the lighting and being able to see the rain falling between the branches and on the tables and park benches. It's desolate and yet comforting. Very nice!! Trace

Ken Spencer said...

Trace: Thanks so much for your thoughtful comments! I am impressed with all the details that you have seen. Thanks.