Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Strong Memorial, 5:27 AM


The four of us got up at 4:30 this morning and headed off to Strong Memorial Hospital.  Vince had a scheduled surgery, and they sure do want to start early in the morning!  Man, I am NEVER up at 4:30 in the morning.  His surgery went really well and he is fine and he will come home tomorrow,  thank heavens.  As we were pulling into the front entrance of the hospital, I saw this scene and thought it was worth a shot for the blog.  No sign of anyone stirring outside the entrance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So thankful you shared this wonderful news of successful surgery. Give my best wishes to Vince. When you are up posting to your blog at midnight, who would want to wake up at four in the morning? :-)
Joan

Anonymous said...

So glad to read that Vince's surgery went well. I was thinking about him. Give my best to Vince and JoAnne, betsey