Saturday, March 21, 2020

Could We Have Six Feet, Please?


It was another day of walking for me.  Yesterday was warm enough for me to ride my bike, which I really enjoyed.  Today I did my two mile walk along the harbor, and it felt as if I was walking on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan.  There were walkers everywhere.  But...   There didn't seem to be anyone practicing the six-foot rule.  When I approached a group like this, I walked on the green median to the left of the sidewalk, just to be far enough away from some of these large groups. Of course, these people don't feel they need to worry, because they are not elderly.  Sorry, I shouldn't be a cranky old man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Most of the people in your photo look like they could be a family unit. I guess they wouldn't feel the need to walk 6 feet apart. Glad to see people out enjoying the nicer weather. betsey