Tuesday, March 10, 2020

More Work for You to Do!



OK, so here's more work for everyone.  This is a photograph I took of a solitary seagull with a long lens, and I like the photograph because of the patterns in the sand in the background and the foreground.  So I was looking at it, and then thought it might be a stronger image if I cropped in closer.  So this is the result, below:


At first I thought it was the better image because it just focused on the seagull and its reflection.  I thought it was also better because you could see the bird better.  But then I looked at the wider view, and thought that the patterns in the sand made it more interesting.  Boy oh boy, I am just a jumble of indecision these days. So pease help me out and let me know which photo you find more interesting. Thanks!


6 comments:

Ron said...

Ken, for some reason the second photo did not show on my iPad. It was just a black box. So...I will have to pick the first photo!

Anonymous said...

same here...…

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you both for this. A friend emailed me about this. I just checked it, and both photos are displaying... Hmmmm... Wonder what is happening.

Anonymous said...

decisions...decisions......I like the close up photo better

Anonymous said...

I like the top photo better because of the designs in the sand. But I do like the bottom photo also. betsey

Anonymous said...

Now that I can see the close up photo and compare, it is a hard decision. I do like the first photo with so much to look at. They are both beautiful.
Joan