Wednesday, July 8, 2020

A Change in the Landscape


I was on my way over to get some KFC for dinner.  OK, OK, so we don't do that very often, but once in a while for a change of pace!   :-)   I drove by where the old power plant was and saw this site at the bend in the road.  I am sure I have driven by this place going in this direction, but tonight the change in the landscape jumped out at me for some reason.  Oh, it's BRIGHT YELLOW!  So I stopped and took this photograph.  They are building 48 luxury condos here.  I saw the construction work when they first started, and got my drone and went and photographed the site, which was cool.  I kept meaning to go back there and photograph the site as it progressed.  But I never got around to it.  But you can see what a huge project this is.  I will try and get back with my drone to photograph the construction as it looks now.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking at the yellow board, they look so close to the road. I don't think I will be buying one of these luxury condos! :-) Thank you for posting Drone photo. It shows the full perspective. I look forward to seeing many more photos in the future. Will they be susceptible to flooding during heavy storms?
Joan

Anonymous said...

The drone shot certainly does give a sense of perspective. Looking forward to more photos i the future. betsey