Friday, July 24, 2020

A Different Graduation


I don't know how graduations work this year, in a time of Coronavirus.  But I ride by so many houses on my 10 mile bike ride where I see signs like this, for high school students,  as well as grammar school students.  But I feel badly that students miss not only their Senior Proms, but their walk across the stage to receive their diplomas in front of friends and family.  So I celebrate any form of acknowledgement of their accomplishments like this!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the colors in this photo as well as so many things to look at in the scene. They all come together to make a really interesting photo. Trace

Anonymous said...

It is sad for anyone graduating this year as they are missing out on some traditions of growing up. Glad to see that families are acknowledging their accomplishments :-) betsey

Anonymous said...

It has been a difficult and strange year for all those graduating grammar school, high school and colleges. So many traditions missed but I have seen so many posters and tributes to the graduating students to help make it memorable.
Joan