Friday, July 3, 2020

Did Someone Have a Birthday? Who?


I pass this house every day that I ride.  I think a couple of weeks ago there were signs on the lawn having to do with a graduation.  Today when I went by the house I found all of this.  I first passed it by, for some reason, with me thinking: "should I stop and shoot that...  nahhh."  Well it took about twelve seconds for me to jamb on the brakes and turn the bike around and take this photograph!  What a dolt!  What strikes me about this is that it is a sign of the pandemic - signs for graduations and birthdays in a time when we can no longer gather together for these important events in our lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I cross out Matthew and write your name? I'll add a 7 in front of the 8! It is too far for me to drive to put a sign on your front lawn, but I am sending birthday wishes and love to you. :-) We would be gathering for our usual picnic and birthday celebration under normal circumstances. Maybe next year. Happy 4th of July.
Joan