Sunday, July 26, 2020

Ordering at MacDonalds


One of our little rituals is, on a Sunday night, after pasta for dinner, we go to MacDonalds for an ice cream cone.  Sorta' like a donut for breakfast on Tuesday mornings.  I was sitting in the line waiting to order and happened to notice the occupants of the car ahead were placing their orders, one by one.  What caught my eye was the overlapping faces of two of the people in the car.  Not sure why, but I thought it would make an interesting shot.  So here it is!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never had a McDonald's ice cream cone, but I love that you have your rituals! :-)
Joan

Anonymous said...

Ditto towhead Joan said!! betsey

Anonymous said...

Hahah - Oops - Ditto to what Joan said. betsey

ken schwarz said...

Your eating habits are beginning to sound like a work schedule:

Tuesday Morning Donuts
Wednesday Dinner Pizza
Sunday After Dinner Ice Cream