Saturday, July 4, 2020

"independence Day?" Poppycock!


"Independence Day?"  Poppycock!  I am British and the Queen and I want our colonies back!  Your mister Trump has made quite a mess of them, and they should be sent back to England, where they belong!  OK, OK, I am NOT British, I am a Connecticut Yankee, who happens to be born on the Fourth of July!  So today I did my 10 mile bike ride up and down the hills of Sea Cliff, wearing this Union Jack bike jersey.  I do have an American flag version bike jersey but I didn't want anyone to think that I support the "Bigly Orange" man!  I will confess, that we do have an American Flag hanging on the front porch, to celebrate the Fourth!

3 comments:

ken schwarz said...

Glad to see you enjoyed your birthday tooling around Sea Cliff in your Union Jack slip stream birthday suit!

Anonymous said...

Love this photo of you smiling! NICE bike, awesome shirt and I see that you're wearing you new shiny blue shoes. You are a Connecticut Yankee through and through. betsey

Ron said...

Happy birthday!