Monday, July 27, 2020

What is WRONG with Me?


Sometimes I think I need to have my head examined!  We didn't get ice cream last night, so we got it tonight.  On the way home, we came by the harbor and I saw these fishermen.  I thought "I probably should stop and take a shot" but we were headed home, and I thought "Well, I could come back tomorrow and get the same shot if the fishermen were there."  Then I remembered the cloud in the distance and just knew it wouldn't be there.  So I turned around, parked the car and shot this.  When will I learn that when you see the shot, stop and take it?  It will not be there "on the way back" if I am on a bagel run or something.  "The shot needs to be taken NOW!!  The First Rule!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is gorgeous. I love the colors in the sky, the lights in the distant and on the water. This is absolutely beautiful. Trace

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors and amazing cloud. Love everything about this photo.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Good thing you turned around. What a beautiful sky with all those soft colors. The cloud is amazing. Peaceful moment at the end of the day. betsey