Tuesday, July 14, 2020

No Dunkin' Donuts - Week 18


Can you believe this, it has been 18 weeks since the coronavirus lockdown began.  That just seems unimaginable.  I started doing these Tuesday posts because we could no longer sit in Dunkin' Donuts and have our breakfast.  I really didn't think about how long this might go on - I was mainly worried watching the graph that Governor Cuomo posted each day, headed up hill, and I wondered how long before the graph flattened, and then how long before it headed downhill.  That was my focus. So we are enjoying our Tuesday breakfasts out at the beach, instead of inside the Dunkin' Donuts, and that's a good thing.  We will not be sitting here in the winter, however.  I took this shot today because the beach is starting to get more populated with people as July progresses.  It's hotter and for so many people, the beach is the place to be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your photo shows the idyllic spot for summer - family, sun & sand at the beach. Life's simple pleasures. betsey

Anonymous said...

I love everything about this photo. Beautiful blue skies, puffy clouds, colorful umbrellas and people enjoying the beach all framed by mother nature's trees and shrub growth.
Joan