Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Light!


I was on the telephone with a friend when I saw this, this afternoon, and nearly fell off my chair!  This is a narrow metal table with a thick glass top.  Sitting on top is a 6" diameter, 1" thick, old telescope mirror with the mirrored side facing down, and a white candle in a glass.   So I can't begin to calculate what objects are causing what reflections.  I love all the things going on and the abstract shapes that are made by the reflected sunlight!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strange light and reflections. Glad you mentioned telescope lense. What is on the left edge that looks like crinkled foil or something. At first I thought it might be a door knob. Hope you have a relaxing Thanksgiving Day.
Joan

Ken Spencer said...

Joan, that is just the tip of an artificial Hydrangea that you see.

Anonymous said...

Haha! I wondered about the object on the left also. This is very cool! So much design going on...betsey