Thursday, November 9, 2023

Happy Birthday to Stan!


When I went into the city on Tuesday, one of the reasons was to celebrate Stan's birthday with our group of night sky photographers.  Stan's wife Ann, at the right in the photo suggested the party and we all signed up.  Wouldn't miss a party for Stan, ever!  Ann brought the party hats, which we all wore during our dinner.  Why did we do that?  Because we are party animals!   :-)


And here are all of us our usual group photograph, jammed into a short hallway that leads to the rest room!  It is so good to all be together again, see how happy we are?  Good friends, good food, and a wonderful gathering. 



 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy you could all gather and celebrate Stan's birthday. Love the birthday hats. It is hard for me to think of you as "Party Animals"! That made me laugh out loud.
Joan

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud when I read “party animals” but I love that you all wore the hats at dinner. And of course, there is a photo to prove it. Happy birthday to Stan! Betsey