Thursday, November 2, 2023

Three People Walking


I was on the way back from errands late this afternoon and as I drove by the harbor I saw the brilliant yellow light from the setting sun illuminating my favorite trees.  Because it was really clear this afternoon, the late afternoon light was not softened by haze.  So the sidelight on the trees was brilliant and that's the first thing that caught my attention.  So I pulled over, grabbed a camera and framed the picture.  Then I waited for some people to walk through.  When I saw three, I thought "perfect" and waited until the spacing was perfect. Click.

 

4 comments:

Linda said...

Nice job. The light is beautiful and the spacing of the three people~~so good.
Linda, imageisee.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful lighting on the trees and it amazes me that you have 3 people perfectly centered between the trees. What are the chances?
Joan

Anonymous said...

Lovely soft light on the Sycamore trees. Betsey

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you all for your comments. I saw the spacing that just happened to be between the walkers, and thought it might just work, which it did. I just had to watch very carefully and click at exactly the right moment. Lucky me.

Linda: You list (images that I see) but that's not your blog, right? I have been to your blog, but I can't seem to remember the URL for it at the moment... :-( Can you tell me what the URL is for your posts? Thanks.