Thursday, November 30, 2023

Nightscape With Trees


Last Sunday I posted a photograph of a tiny bus stop shelter after going for my walk late in the day.  Well I kept on walking as it got darker and did a bunch of interesting photographs.  It was almost completely dark by the time I got back to Laurel Avenue.  As I walked up the street I saw this tree partially illuminated by the streetlight, and the shadow of the tree on the street.  And the exposure even captured the last of the light in the sky.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a reindeer prancing toward me :-) Betsey

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty scene! The colors and lighting give it a warm feel. Trace

Ken Spencer said...

I never saw the reindeer! And, yes, there is a warmth to this photograph from the streetlight. Thank you both for your comments.