Tuesday, November 7, 2023

The Gorgeous Hickory Tree

                                       

What a joy this Hickory tree is!  Yesterday's photograph was taken maybe 3 or 4 days ago, but now every leaf on the tree has turned this beautiful color.  When the tree gets this color, Kathy and I find as we pass Amy's old room, we stop just to see the yellow leaves, because they are so beautiful.  So I started looking for another interesting photograph of the tree.  And I realized that seeing it through a window is not a bad photo.


But then, looking for another photograph, I opened the window completely and photographed the tree with nothing in the way.  I really love this photograph as well.  We had reasonable temperatures today, but I think that in the next day or two, the temps will be dropping and we won't see 50 degrees again for a while.



3 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful tree. I like both images, with the window/curtains showing and without. What a gorgeous color.
Linda imagesisee.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous tree. I love the photo looking through the window with the soft curtains and light. Just seems perfect and serene.
Joan

Anonymous said...

I like the photo showing the window full of the gorgeous yellow color of the hickory leaves. Betsey