Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Fall Color

I have a lot of catching up to do.  This is one of my photographs of Fall color from Caumsett that I haven't posted before.  I have some other photographs from there as well that you haven't seen.  And then I have a ton of photographs of the places we went with Liz, and to talk about her project which is like a treasure hunt that is called "Letterboxing."  So more photos to come.  Stay tuned.  This is a pretty photograph by the way, so please click on it to see it larger.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the light & shadow!
The leaf color against the grayish barktones, killer!

Anonymous said...

Love the vibrant fall tones against the dark background. The light gray trees add nice interest. betsey

Anonymous said...

I keep looking at the delicate fall leaves and I am guessing that they are not part of the the thick gray tree trunk in the center of the photo. Young trees sprouting in the forest? Lovely photo.
Joan