Wednesday, November 10, 2021

In Search of Fall Color

                            

Today I went in search of Fall color.  I went to Caumsett State Park, which I visited about a month ago.  So I spent 5 hours, and walked about 4 miles and took a ton of photographs.  I have a nice collection of photographs for the afternoon, and of course I will show you more, but this may the most interesting image because of the color contrast between the bright colors of Fall and the two different blue colors of the sky and its reflection in the water.  What a great way to spend a perfect, beautiful day!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo and perfect reflection. Love the fall colors.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Peaceful scene. It is amazing how many leaves are still on the trees. Trace

Ron said...

Looks so peaceful and serene.

Anonymous said...

This photo is absolutely gorgeous! Perfect reflection on the water. I even looked it upside down!! Beautiful light and dark colors. So peaceful! betsey

Anonymous said...

Your photo is incredible












Your photo is incredible! The beauty of Fall double! Colorful, peaceful fall reflection.
Karen