Friday, November 5, 2021

The Unusual Shape of Clouds


I showed you a tree against a cloudy sky the other day from some photographs I took because the clouds cancelled our observing session.  So no observing?  Try shooting the sky with clouds.  I realized that I took this photograph before I did the one I posted the other day.  It was kind of a quick snap, without spending much time on the photograph.  I just thought that the clouds were interesting because of the straight line on the right hand edge.  It made the cloud look as if it were a flying wing aircraft.  Jupiter is still high in the sky on the left and more stars are visible, which is nice.



 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful the way the light in the sky highlights the shape of the trees. The sky itself with the clouds, stars and planet are spectacular. Trace

Anonymous said...

That straight line edge of the cloud is so unusual. I thought of a large white bird soaring across the sky. The colors are striking: deep blue, bright white and black. betsey

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!
Joan