Tuesday, November 9, 2021

My Last Moon


This is my last Moon post, at least for a while!  I promise.  After I photographed the Moon at the church, I headed down the hill heading back towards home, and suddenly caught a glance of the Moon and Venus as seen through poles, insulators and wires at the power company substation, across the street from the generating plant that was demolished.  So instead of looking for another shot somewhere along the water, I parked the car and tried to get a decent shot of the scene.  There was a chain link fence and trees and bushes in the way, to this was the only viewpoint, unfortunately.  But it is certainly a different view, seeing the beautiful scene in the sky, through this industrial foreground.  As Monty Python was fond of saying: "And now for something completely different!"

 

No comments: