Friday, September 22, 2023

M8


I stopped at the Apple store today to pick up a couple of cables.  This car was not parked here when I went in, but as I came out I couldn't miss it.  It was a really fancy, somewhat exotic looking car.  It is called an "M8 Competition" which I found out looking at a metal plate mounted on the trunk.  So I did a search, and found out that this type of car costs a few bucks, as you might imagine.  To quote from a dealer: "Prices for a new BMW M8 Competition currently range from $139,245 to $176,535."  Yikes!  So I guess at that price, you have to park it in a special place so no one would damage it trying to park near you.  Looks like no one could park near this car now, huh?


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the driver had a handicap sticker displayed on his mirror. Driving an expensive car, he/she need to learn how to park within the lines.
Joan

Anonymous said...

The driver should be fined for parking (badly) in a handicapped area unless he has a sticker!! If you buy an expensive car then park it away from everyone else and walk…Betsey

Ken Spencer said...

I left out the fact that I checked the windshield carefully and there was, of course, no handicapped parking permit...