Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Please Put Some Clothes on this Mannequin!


I had 15 seconds to make this picture!  I was sitting at a red light when I noticed this strange mannequin in an antique shop window.   I grabbed my toy camera and got off two shots before the light changed and the car behind me honked!  What got my attention was what a strange mannequin this was.  I can't figure out what kind of clothes this mannequin would be modeling?  I wonder if this is for clothes for a much older woman?  In any case, I would feel better if this particular mannequin had some clothes on!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! That is a strange looking mannequin. But it sure does catch your eye. Maybe that is the antique shops’ intention to get people to notice their business…Betsey

Anonymous said...

Strange! I agree with Betsey's theory. It does catch your eye.
Joan

ken schwarz said...

What made me laugh was what the irate horn-honking guy in back of you was thinking as you were clicking off shots of a naked mannequin! Regardless, I love photojournalistic photography!