Thursday, September 28, 2023

New Yorkers 1


I went to the city today to see a couple of things, which I will eventually tell you about.  I took a lot of photographs. Maybe some of them just might be worth looking at.  But...  Before we get to that, I will say that walking to some of the locations, I found interesting photographs of some New Yorkers going about their day.  These two scaffold workers were the first ones I photographed.  And that was because of the message on the back of the sweatshirt of the worker in orange!  I thought that was worth sharing.  So there will be a couple of more New Yorkers, so stay tuned.  Then you get to see the good stuff!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea. Looking forward to seeing more photos. I like their helmets with all kinds of stickers on them. Betsey

Ken Spencer said...

Yes, all the stickers on the helmets would be a shot all by itself. Perhaps next time, if I see someone with a helmet like this, I will ask if I can shoot a closeup, and ask what all the stickers are.