Monday, December 24, 2007

And Merry Christmas to All...


"What?" "An out-of-focus Christmas tree?" "Are you kidding me?" Well, actually I never photographed an out-of-focus Christmas tree before. What I WAS going to do was shoot one image in focus, and one out-of-focus, and then combine them in Photoshop. Well, what happened was that the result was not pretty. But the out-of-focus one was actually quite lovely. So I have decided to go with just this one. I wouldn't dare turn something like this in for the paper, but, hey, it's my blog. Oh, and by the way... Merry Christmas to everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

submit it next time! it's better than the usual straight christmas tree shot and the worse is the bosses won't pick it but there's the potential of it going on the web and more.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful !!

Anonymous said...

i agree with blissfactory. why not give the editors a chance to be smart, whether they are up to the task or not ...

Amy said...

I love it!!!! This is the cutest representation of Christmas. Gorgeous, great, perfect. :)