Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas in Massapequa


So just for fun, we decided to go out tonight and look at houses that were really "done" for Christmas. So I went to the website of the paper I work for, and could NOT find the web version of the story the paper ran on "Holiday" (I HATE that term, it's Christmas...) decorations. The print version listed a whole bunch of homes worth visiting. Since I couldn't find the list I decided we should go to Massapequa because I have photographed decorations like this, and that town had a pretty good collection. So we were not disappointed. The snapshots I took were a bit more interesting because it was raining at the time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not my favorite but I like the Christmas theme.

Just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed seeing the world through your eyes/lens in 2007. Let me be the first to say I hope you consider keeping the blog up after your year is up. We would even let you post weekly ha ha
Happy new year.

Ken Spencer said...

To Anonymous:

Thank you so much for your encouragement. I plan to keep at it, daily, for another year. It changes how I see the world, by adding another "layer" of things to look for, and makes life richer. I am glad you are enjoying it as well. Thank You!

Anonymous said...

Dear Ken, thanks for the update that is great. From the perspective of a reader, or a viewer, your daily postings also make my life a bit more richer as well. I think you deserve a bigger stage - Newsday should make this a daily feature.