Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Walkin' The Dogs


This is my friend John. We have known each other since we were both students at RIT back in 1962. Here's my favorite story about John and I: Someone came up to another friend of mine and asked if John and I were brothers. My friend said, "No, why?" "Well," they said, "They kind of look alike, and they kind of dress alike, and they kind of talk alike, and, they are both a bit flakey!" That still makes John and I laugh, even now! We are both photographers, and both pilots, and we have a whole bunch of similar interests. Anyhow, I stopped to visit him today, and went with him while he walked his dogs. They were all over the place, constantly tripping him up with their crossed leashes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they say dogs look like their owners. sure enough. look at the dog in the foreground and compare it with john's face. dark eyes, mouth open, both need a shave.