Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Apologies


Packing for the trip... 1. Laptop. Check. 2. Cameras. Check. 3. Camera Card Reader for Compact Flash Cards for Nikon D300. Check. 4. Camera Card Reader for SD Cards for Canon SD 800... WHOOPS... Oh Nooooooo... I took some REALLY nice photos today, in New Haven, Connecticut on my way through, but I won't tell you where, specifically. Suffice to say I was in shock when I got to Vermont and realized that I did not bring the card reader for the SD cards in my toy camera! Oh man... I will probably be shooting with the Nikon from now on but my post for today will have to wait. It was SUCH a cool photo...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Love the message. Sorry about the glitch, but we'll look forward to seeing those great shots when you've got all the gear you need. Meanwhile, this gave me a chuckle. Good way to start the day. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I am in shock that you forgot something technical! Who cares about clothes & a toothbrush as long as you have your cameras, etc.
Joan

Midge said...

Too funny.