Thursday, October 22, 2009

Crescent Moon


So I painted today, and then late in the afternoon took my usual bike ride. Brought my toy camera in my new little pouch on the bike, which is a great idea - now I am NEVER without a camera. Stopped by the water at the end of my ride and was admiring the landscape and the clouds after the sun had set. I almost missed this thin crescent moon! So I tried several different photographs, but thought that this view with a young tree in the foreground had a completely different feeling from some of the landscapes I have been showing you lately. So that's it - moon and tree after sunset. In some way, there is something magical about a crescent moon that goes deep within me, and touches something very special.

1 comment:

Midge said...

This is such a warm photo. I could just meditate to it.