Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Wedding


Yesterday I mentioned I was shooting a freelance job today. It was a wedding. I don't shoot weddings, but a friend from work asked if I would shoot their small wedding, and I agreed. I took all the usual photographs at a wedding, but when I saw this, I thought it was different than anything I had ever seen. Her husband is very tall, as is the best man, and so to see Julie through the frame of the two men stopped me, and I shot this. I think her expression is priceless and captures her love for Mike.

2 comments:

mackyton said...

Nice of you to accept shooting your friend’s wedding. I have also been approached by a friend of mine to be their wedding photographer. Will attend their ceremony next week, which will be at one of the amazing venues in NYC. I have some great ideas for taking pictures at the wedding, and will share the photos on my blog soon.

Anonymous said...

شركة شراء اثاث مستعمل
شراء اثاث مستعمل الرياض