Friday, October 2, 2009

Point of View


Today was only my second bike ride this week - I have been roofing and painting. Wait - you already knew that. Anyhow, at the end of my ride, I usually stop and cool down on a park bench down at the harbor. You have seen photographs from there before. A lot! Anyhow, today I happened to lie down on the bench for some reason - it feels good after hammering out almost 10 miles. Anyhow, I always close my eyes for five minutes or so. When I opened them, I happened to glance toward the harbor and saw this view. I had never seen this scene from this low angle before. I was amazed how different the scene looked - it feels like a completely different place, so I spent a few minutes shooting the scene. This is my favorite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tranquil and beautiful. Such a lovely photo. Glad you deviated to get this one!